Exclusive Philippine Health Coach Certification and Training Program
How can a coach be a certified health coach in the Philippines?
To be a certified member of Health Coaches Philippines you must meet the following requirements: Complete the 100 hours of coach-specific training conducted by Smart Start Session.
What are the requirements to become a certified health coach?
To enroll in the health coaching program, you must have one of the following: “a current NCCA-accredited certification in fitness, nutrition, healthcare, wellness, human resources or a related field; an associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university in fitness, exercise science, nutrition.
How do I know if Health Coaching is the right career for me?
1. You value health in its entirety.
2. You are passionate about empowering others.
3. You are engaged in continuous education.
4. You have an intrinsic desire to create.
5. You realize the need for improved health.
6. You are a good listener.
7. You value dynamic relationships.
8. You inspire and motivate through your actions.
Can I make a good living as a health coach what is a typical income?